FREE FALL TRYOUTS!!
SCHEDULE A HAST TRYOUT…FREE!!
HAST is seeking swimmers who are at least age 6-years-old, love to swim, are comfortable playing in deep water, and can swim at least 25 yards.
Due to COVID-19 we need parents to fill out this Google Form to set up an appointment for your child to TRYOUT. A HAST coach will contact you to setup a time to evaluate your child’s swimming skills at the HMS Pool. The earliest HAST tryouts will occur is the week of 9.14.20
Due to COVID-19 our current HAST Return to the Pool Plan does not allow parents into the HMS building.
PROTOCALS FOR HAST TRYOUTS:
• Please come prepared! Swimmers must be wearing swimsuit under clothes. Bring towel, goggles, swim cap or have hair tied to keep hair out of face.
• 5 minutes prior to your scheduled HAST Tryout a HAST coach will meet the parent/swimmers outside HMS pool/gym door. Everyone must be wearing a mask.
• Each swimmer will be screened prior to entering the building: temperature check / questioned for COVID-19 symptoms. (Please stay home if your child or anyone in family has symptoms or if anyone in your family has been in contact with someone that has COVID-19 symptoms: Fever, chills, shortness of breath, new: cough, sore throat, muscle aches, headache, &/or loss of smell/taste.)
• A HAST coach will lead swimmer into the HMS pool for their TRYOUT, (15-20min).
• Afterwards that coach will lead the swimmer out of the building to communicate with his/her parents as to which HAST swim level to register their child for.
The document HAST_Return_to_Pool_Plan7_1Update.pdf was attached to this post.